Tuesday 8 July 2014

Ms Sahhara to represent Nigeria at World Transgender Pageant

Ms Sahhara shared these new photos of herself and a video on her facebook page to announce she'll berepresenting Nigeria at the Super Sireyna of Eat Bulaga competition, a transgender pageant holding in the Philippines.Ms Sahhara says if she wins, her legacy would be to campaign for the acceptance of transgenders"I will do all my best to teach people more about transgender issues, whowe are and where we come from because there is this huge misconception around the issues that surrounds transgender people. We are not to be afraid of. We are notimmoral. We are human beings, we have blood running in our vein and we pray you give us the chance and understanding and love that you giveyour fellow human beings because we are one of you" she said. Continue...On who her role model is, she said"I think my role model is my mum. My mum is a single parent and she brought myself and my younger sister up. She gave us the best education. My mum is very intelligent and she always tells us to go back to school, lets study, lets getall our degrees" she said

No comments:

Post a Comment